The Design Problem/Brief
This design problem is to use AutoCAD to create different types of drawings dealing with coordinates. To solve this problem, I am needed to know what coordinates are in order to complete each drawing. When you are finished writing down the coordinates, you need to put them into the AutoCAD program following the explicit instructions.
I am going to design and make different drawings using the AutoCAD program on the school’s computer. The materials needed are the sheets with the drawings on it, and the AutoCAD program. This part of the project is for us students in grade 9 to learn how to use the different programs the computer can offer.
Analysis/Synthesis
1. What can this product be used for?
2. What safety precautions should I take?
3. How is AutoCAD useful?
4. How does the AutoCAD program make plotting coordinates easier?
5. What do I need to make this product successful?
6. What kind of materials do I need?
7. Where can I use these graphs in everyday life?
8. What type of career can AutoCAD be used in ?
9. How could AutoCAD be used to design a problem?
10. Why is AutoCAD important?
Synthesis
1. This product can be used for architecture or just for designing a project.
2. Safety precautions should be taken for this such as back support and wrist support.
3. AutoCAD is useful for a blueprint for something or for programming something.
4. AutoCAD you just have to type in the coordinates and it starts, with a graph you would have to physically plot them on a handmade graph.
5. To make your AutoCAD project successful you would have to make sure you had the correct coordinates and plotted them in the right place.
6. You really only need a computer and the AutoCAD program, and something to go by such as a drawing.
7. These graphs can be used in everyday life for a job such as an architect or construction worker.
8. An architect or construction worker.
9. You could use it as a blueprint or a design.
10. AutoCAD is important because it could be used to build a house, car, landscape, etc.
Research
The Design Problem/Brief
This design problem is to use AutoCAD to create different types of drawings dealing with coordinates. To solve this problem, I am needed to know what coordinates are in order to complete each drawing. When you are finished writing down the coordinates, you need to put them into the AutoCAD program following the explicit instructions.
I am going to design and make different drawings using the AutoCAD program on the school’s computer. The materials needed are the sheets with the drawings on it, and the AutoCAD program. This part of the project is for us students in grade 9 to learn how to use the different programs the computer can offer.
Analysis/Synthesis
1. What can this product be used for?
2. What safety precautions should I take?
3. How is AutoCAD useful?
4. How does the AutoCAD program make plotting coordinates easier?
5. What do I need to make this product successful?
6. What kind of materials do I need?
7. Where can I use these graphs in everyday life?
8. What type of career can AutoCAD be used in ?
9. How could AutoCAD be used to design a problem?
10. Why is AutoCAD important?
Synthesis
1. This product can be used for architecture or just for designing a project.
2. Safety precautions should be taken for this such as back support and wrist support.
3. AutoCAD is useful for a blueprint for something or for programming something.
4. AutoCAD you just have to type in the coordinates and it starts, with a graph you would have to physically plot them on a handmade graph.
5. To make your AutoCAD project successful you would have to make sure you had the correct coordinates and plotted them in the right place.
6. You really only need a computer and the AutoCAD program, and something to go by such as a drawing.
7. These graphs can be used in everyday life for a job such as an architect or construction worker.
8. An architect or construction worker.
9. You could use it as a blueprint or a design.
10. AutoCAD is important because it could be used to build a house, car, landscape, etc.
Research
I got my pictures from http://www.google.ca/. It helped me to understand and give me examples on how to visualize how you could do a blueprint for a house, or a door. I didn’t need much research for this project but the pictures helped me to see what was actually going on , seeing as I obviously didn’t design my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nicole,
ReplyDeleteYour Research section does not follow the Design Process Template and you are missing the Evalution section - see the Design Process Template which I supplied to you.
See me if you have any questions
70/100
Mr. Martin